If your Wi-Fi connection is lost, the thermostat will continue to follow its scheduled set points. You can still make changes manually by using the buttons on the thermostat itself; however, you will not be able to make changes remotely from your smartphone or tablet. When the connection is restored, you will be able to make changes to the schedule and temperature through the Mysa app once again.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- Would Each Network Or Modem Need A Static Ip Address?
- Are There Any Known Issues with Ubiquity Access Points?
- Do I need a hub?
- Do I need an Alexa or Google Home Hub to use Mysa?
- I have questions about Mysa's security and privacy policies
- Does Mysa work without WiFi?
- Does Mysa support Z-Wave?
- Does Mysa support Zigbee?
- Data and bandwidth requirements to use Mysa
- Recommended WiFi network and router settings for use with Mysa