Warning: The installation of high voltage equipment should be performed by a qualified electrician. Please ensure that you comply with local electrical codes and regulations. Improper installation can lead to device failure and even cause a fire. Damage to thermostat due to improper installation is not covered under warranty.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- My Mysa is showing H2. What do I do?
- How do I wire up Mysa?
- My Mysa is not powering on. What do I do?
- What do I do if my heaters won't turn off
- My baseboard heater is not turning on and/or there's no heat
- My heater is clicking, humming, or making other weird noises?
- Why are the heaters turning on/off quickly?
- Can one Mysa control two baseboards if they are not already wired together?
- There is no grounding screw in my gang box, what do I do?
- The colours of the wires in the gang box are different from your wiring diagrams. What do I do?